Using Henna To Get Rid Of Gray Hair
Henna is a natural method to get rid of gray hair. Henna is organic and also has the anti fungal and anti bacterial qualities. In addition, it also reinstates the scalp balance without tempering the pure harmony of your hair.
to get the best results using henna to get rid of gray hair, follow the steps that are listed below. The steps will show you how to apply henna for gray hair the perfect way. They are simple to follow and do not require much effort.
5 Steps to Use Henna To Get Rid Of Gray Hair:
1. Boil Black Tea Leaves
- The 1st and most significant element you want to do is boil black tea leaves in water.
- Take a pan and pour water into it.
- Turn the gas on and then put the tea leaves in it.
- Let it boil and percolate for a while.
- Boil the stuff until the water gets to half.
The water should be in amount to the amount of henna powder you use. Constantly use natural henna powder.
2. Make A Henna MaskThe next matter you should do is to make a henna mask.
- Take some henna powder based on the strength of gray hair.
- Dip it in water for about 8 hours, if possible during the night.
- Add black tea into it together with some lemon juice.
- Blend it well.
You need to also add some amla powder to this combination.
3. Use The Mask
- Take that distinct part of your grey hair.
- Apply the mask using a brush.
- Apply the mask all over your hair.
Ensure that you cover all your gray hair.
4. Wait Before You Wash
- Don't wash your hair off at this time.
- Wait for about Half an hour.
- Take a shower cap and cover your hair with it.
5. Wash Your Hair
- After half an hour, wash your hair.
- Be certain you rinse it extensively to clean the henna.
- Using cold water will provide a nutritious shine to your hair.
- Massage some conditioner on the hair and wash it off.
- Repeat the washing process if the hair is not washed appropriately at the first time.
You will enjoy your hair after following these steps to use henna to get rid of gray hair. You will really love your hair now.
- You should always use natural henna for better results. It will add an ambiance and shine to your wonderful hair.
- Do a patch test to check for any allergic reactions.
Try these steps to use henna to get rid of gray hair and always feel confident.